Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A Unique Gift (Without Antlers)

Father's Day is June 16th.  
Looking for something unique to give your dad or grandfather this year?  How about a personalized autographed copy of our Moo's book
My Hero, My Ding - A Memoir of a Girl and Her Grandfather!  
(Even though it's not about moose, it's a great read!)



Here is what others have said -

"This is a touching memoir that is engaging, enlightening, and a testimony to the lifetime influence that grandparents can have on their grandchildren. America needs more books like this --- in families, in churches, and in schools."  Tom McQueen, Author





"My Hero, My Ding is a sweet memoir of the precious relationship between Lisa and her grandfather. It is filled with priceless memories of the special times they shared together. Lisa and her "Ding" had a special bond that could only come from the endless hours they invested in one another. Sometimes, I even wondered...were they ever apart?

Reading through Lisa's memoir brought back warm memories of my own grandparents; the time, energy, and love they chose to invest in me. In fact, in several ways, "Ding" reminded me of my dear Grandpa Mac. They both shared such childlike qualities.

My Hero, My Ding is a good read, and I especially recommend it to all grandparents. Let this book shed light on the beauty that a relationship between a grandparent and a grandchild can bring."

Lisa Suggs Author of -Choices



"My Hero, My Ding" by Lisa A. Tortorello, a memoir of a Girl and her Grandfather. In this heart warming, endearing and life-touching story this Author shares her most treasured memories - times with her Grandfather. Although he became a jewelry maker and jewelry store owner, he gave her a rare gem, time and love, more precious than any of the jewels he had made. She found a rare treasure in their relationship - a treasure that would last a lifetime. These cherished memories etched a portrait in her life of not just a grandfather, but a hero. He left behind for her a treasure worth far more than gold. This book will touch your heart and reflect to other families to not let disagreements weigh you down, but perhaps be lifted by the spirit of love, that we can all possibly be the "hero" in the lives of those we love."  
Ren. R. Royal, Author






Ordering is easy...and shipping is only $1.00 per book.

Just click HERE and then click the link at the side panel on the page.  Be sure to let me know the special message you want included!

http://lisatortorello.blogspot.com/

Problems or questions?  Email me at lisatortsbook@ameritech.net

No comments:

Post a Comment