Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Come give a "high 5" to High Five!



Looking for something to do this weekend?  
Well, you could go on a moose hunt!  

Hi! I am High Five.  Yes, that is really my name, because I am always poised and ready to give  a high 5.  I am a people person...actually I think that would be a people moose. Anyway, if you are in the area why not come out to the Festival of the Arts in Brownsburg, Indiana on Saturday, July 21 (not too far from Indianapolis).  Just think, you can meet me (and my Moo), visit all the vendors, have some good eats, and enjoy the great outdoors.




Here is a link for the festival to get more information.
If you do come, please make sure to stop by and say HELLO!  Tell my Moo you saw me on the computer and you'll get a special gift too!

No comments:

Post a Comment