Sunday, December 18, 2011

My First Birthday

As Christmas approaches each year and we celebrate the birth of Jesus, I am reminded of my very first birthday!  I was also born in December, though the exact date is unknown.  When I was with my new Poppy and Moo for one whole year, we had a big celebration!


I didn't have many moose brothers or sisters yet, but I was surrounded by friends!


We had punch and cake and I opened a few gifts too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now that our family has gotten sooooo big and we have a special visit each year from our Christmas friends,  we wait until December and have a month-long celebration leading up to the biggest celebration of all...Jesus' Birthday! 

This is our most favorite time of year!

(And not just because I smell meatballs cooking in the oven right now either...Mmmmm)






No comments:

Post a Comment