Thursday, December 1, 2011

And the WINNER is...


Ol' Reliable

I am Ol' Reliable, and I am the moose that picked the lucky winner!  I am one of the oldest moose in the family and as my name states, I am very reliable.  Now you know why my brothers and sisters put me in charge of this contest.


Unfortunately, I am not a good typist, so please read this slowly so I'll be able to keep up with you!



I first worked on putting all of the names in our special contest hat?


Then I asked for the traditional "drum roll" that is played before any big event!  



Finally, the person who will receive the first autographed copy of
The Moose at the Manger when it's released was revealed -


And that lucky WINNER is NANCY G. !!!!!!



On behalf of our Moo and all of our moose family we want to thank all those who participated.  Stay tuned for future contests.  Oh, I almost forgot...we had two contests going!  Let's see who won the moose costume contest...



It was a very close race, but the winners of our costume contest are...

The Mighty Hunters


Taking second place is 007 Moose - James Moose


The Mighty Hunters are now gathering their questions and working on their responses.  They are very excited about winning and being able to talk to you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment