Saturday, March 17, 2012

A message from Culloden!

Hi! I am Culloden.  I came to join Chris' family over a decade ago.  I remember the plane ride here crossing The Pond (aka the Atlantic Ocean) with me head and antlers sticking out of the carry-on luggage so I could not only breathe, but enjoy me first and only airplane ride.  So on this day when I am remembering  many of me friends from Ireland and the British Isles, I would also like to wish you and yours a Happy St. Patrick's Day!



"May you always have work for your hands to do. May your pockets hold always a coin or two. May the sun shine bright on your window pane. May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain. May the hand of a friend always be near you. And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you."

No comments:

Post a Comment